Phone interview questions are designed to quickly screen out applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements. By knowing the general type of questions you will be asked, you are more likely to move onto an in-person interview.
The following are some of the common phone interview questions asked by recruiters:
1. What do you know about our company?
2. Why are you leaving your current job?
3. Are you willing to relocate?
4. What are your salary expectations?
5. What are you currently making in salary?